NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT AND A WYNDHAM REWARDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, MUNICIPAL AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO AND CANADA. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.As used in this Promotion, "Gas for Life" means one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) paid in equal installments of two thousand dollars ($2,000) per year for fifty (50) years.
1. Eligibility: The Wyndham Rewards Gas For Life Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes" or "Promotion") is open to current Wyndham Rewards members and those who join Wyndham Rewards during the Sweepstakes Period who are (i) legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada (excluding Quebec); and (ii) at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence (whichever age is older) at the time of entry ("you" or "Entrant"). Employees, officers and directors of Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC ("WHG"), Wyndham Hotel Group Canada, ULC ("WHGC"), The A Team LLC, franchisees and managed hotels of WHG and WHGC, or any of their respective representatives, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee, officer or director are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, and regulations and ordinances. Participation constitutes an Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator (as defined below), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator Sponsor: Wyndham Rewards, Inc. and Wyndham Hotel Group Canada, ULC, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (collectively, "Sponsor"). Administrator: The A Team, LLC, 232 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016 ("Administrator").
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Promotion begins on October 15, 2013 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are three ways to enter. (A) At participating properties displaying materials about the Sweepstakes: If you are not already a Wyndham Rewards member, during the Sweepstakes Period, ask the hotel front desk staff to enroll you in Wyndham Rewards and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. (B) Online: To enter online, new and current Wyndham Rewards members may visit www.wyndhamrewards/gasforlife and complete the online entry form by providing your name, Wyndham Rewards® account number, email address, telephone number and address (street address only; post office boxes will not be accepted). If you are not already enrolled in the Wyndham Rewards program, you may enroll online at the time of submission. (C) Call Center: To enter, new and current Wyndham Rewards members may call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at 1.866.996.7937and request to be entered into the Sweepstakes by providing your name, Wyndham Rewards® account number (if current Member), email address, telephone number and address (street address only; post office boxes will not be accepted). If you are not already enrolled in the Wyndham Rewards program, you may enroll online at the time of submission. Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Additional entries will be disqualified. Entrant must be a Wyndham Rewards member. Wyndham Rewards loyalty program is free to join and open to individuals 18 years or older. For terms and conditions of the Wyndham Rewards points program, go to https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/ terms.
5. Terms of Submission. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same Wyndham Rewards account. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a users computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the Wyndham Rewards account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a Wyndham Rewards number by the Sponsor. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Winner Selection (Two (2) winners). Two drawings will be conducted on or about February 5, 2014. One winner will be selected from each drawing as follows: one (1) winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator from the pool of all eligible entries received from legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico (see eligibility requirements in Section 1 above) during the Sweepstakes Period (the "U.S. Drawing"), and one (1) winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator from the pool of all eligible entries received from legal residents of Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec (see eligibility requirements in Section 1 above) during the Sweepstakes Period (the "Canadian Drawing"). Each individual, eligible entry will be assigned to either the U.S. Drawing or Canadian Drawing based on the Entrant's country of residence listed on such Entrant's entry form. If the selected entry is disqualified for any reason, a replacement selection may be drawn. The Administrator's selection is final and binding as to all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawing process.
7. ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
8. Verification of Potential Winners. The Winners (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Winners") must at all times be in compliance with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Sweepstakes Winners will be notified on or about February 7, 2014 by email, telephone, or Federal Express. The potential Sweepstakes Winners may each be required to sign and return to Sponsor or Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Sweepstakes Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), fails to comply with these Official Rules, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential Sweepstakes Winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes Winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate Entrant at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
Two (2) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize is 'Gas for Life' payable in the form of an annuity paid out by HCC Specialty Underwriters insurance company in equal installments of $2,000 per year for 50 years, which is equal to the prize value divided by the length of the annuity, without interest ("Grand Prize"). Approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is $100,000 (USD in U.S. Drawing and Canadian Dollars in Canadian Drawing).
U.S. Winner Only: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of the U.S. Sweepstakes Winner. U.S. Sweepstakes Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the appropriate retail value of prize.
Grand Prize winner shall not sell, transfer, encumber, assign, or otherwise dispose of all or any portion of the prize annuity and no substitution of any prize if offered without the written consent of Sponsor, which shall be provide in its sole and absolute discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Grand Prize winner's rights to payment shall be transferable to his or her heirs upon death and not to any other third party. Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value if the Grand Prize becomes unavailable. Odds in either drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing.
TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IN SWEEPSTAKES: $100,000 USD + $100,000 CAD.
10. For Canada Only. Any personally identifiable information you submit as part of the Sweepstakes will be used only for administration of the Sweepstakes unless you expressly agree otherwise.
Canada Winner: In order to be declared the Canada Sweepstakes Winner, potential Canada Sweepstakes Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone by Administrator at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time.
11. Release. By entering, each Entrant agrees that the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants from and against, any and all claims, expenses, and liability (including but not limited to negligence) and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to an Entrants entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry. Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PRUPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each Sweepstakes Winner's consent to Sponsors and its agents' use of Sweepstakes Winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state/province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
15. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Promotion or the determination of the Promotion Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Morris County, New Jersey; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
17. Sweepstake Results. To receive the names of the Grand Prize Winners by mail, available after 3/1/14, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope (Canada residents may omit return postage), postmarked by 3/1/14 and received no later than 3/7/14, to Wyndham Rewards Gas For Life Winners List, C/O The A Team, 232 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016. DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER CORRESPONDENCE OR ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.©2013 Wyndham Rewards, Inc. and Wyndham Hotel Group Canada, ULC. All rights reserved.